Global Senolytic Drugs Market Research Report 2022: Voice
Dublin, May 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global senolytic drugs market, by type (FOXO4-related peptides, bcl-2 family inhibitors, Src tyrosine kinase inhibitors, Navitoclax, Dasatinib and quercetin, others) , By Application, By Distribution Channel, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2017-2027″ report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global senolytic drugs market is expected to grow at a significant rate over the forecast period, with the market growth attributed to the growing demand for anti-aging therapeutics and pharmaceuticals.
Advances in pharmaceutical drugs and growing need for a healthy lifespan is accelerating the growth of the global senolytic drugs market. Senescence is a condition or process where the cell ages and permanently stops dividing but does not die. Over time, these cells may begin to accumulate and form a tumor or the development of cancer.
The biological process can also lead to weaker vision, skin wrinkles, less hearing ability, etc. Senolytic drugs are designed to target senescent cells and destroy them with their effects.
Rising demand for anti-aging drugs and pharmaceuticals to increase the life span of human beings is expected to drive the growth of the senolytic drugs market. According to statistics from the United Nations Economic and Social Affairs, the number of people aged 65 and over is expected to increase by 120% to around 1.5 billion by 2050.
Thus, the growing geriatric population across the globe is expected to propel the growth of the global senolytic drugs market. Moreover, increasing incidence of age-related disorders like cataracts, glaucoma, neurodegenerative diseases, cardiovascular diseases, lung infections, etc., and sedentary lifestyle among the global population are driving the growth of the global senolytic drugs market.
Emergence of advanced technologies from gene therapy to stem cells and ongoing research activities for innovation in pharmaceutical drugs are expected to fuel the growth of the global senolytic drugs market. Accelerating demand for improved and optimized personalized and preventative care is further driving the growth of the global senolytic drugs market.
On the basis of application, the global senolytic drugs market is divided into longevity, senescence inhibition, cardiovascular diseases, neural degenerative diseases and others. The longevity segment is expected to dominate the market in the coming years owing to the rapid increase in the geriatric population and growing demand for pharmaceuticals that aid in the healthy lifespan of humans.
The major players operating in the global senolytic drugs market are AgeX Therapeutics, Inc., Cleara Biotech, Eternans Ltd., FoxBio Inc., Numeric Biotech, TA Sciences, Inc., Recursion Pharmaceuticals, Inc., etc.
Goal of the study:
- To analyze the historical growth of the global senolytic drugs market size from 2017 to 2021
- Estimate and forecast the global Senolytic Drugs market size from 2022E to 2027F and the growth rate till 2027F
- To classify and forecast the global Senolytic Drugs Market based on type, application, distribution channel, region and competitive landscape.
- To identify the dominant region or segment in the global senolytic drugs market
- Identify drivers and challenges in the global senolytic drugs market
- Examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers and acquisitions, etc., in the global senolytic drugs market
- To identify and analyze the profile of key players operating in the global Senolytic Drugs Market
- Identify the key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in the global senolytic drugs market
Main topics covered:
1. Product introduction
2. Research methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Senolytic Drugs Market
5. Voice of the customer
5.1. Preference, by type
5.2. Factors contributing to the demand for senolytic drugs
5.3. Barriers to adoption of senolytic drugs
5.4. Brand awareness
6. Clinical trials
6.1. Ongoing clinical trials
6.2. Completed clinical trials
6.3. Completed clinical trials
6.4. Analysis of clinical trials
7. Patent Analysis
7.1. Patent granted (2016-2020)
7.2. Patent applications filed
8. Global Senolytic Drugs Market Outlook
8.1. Market size and forecast
8.1.1. By value
8.2. Market share and forecasts
8.2.1. By type (FOXO4-related peptides, bcl-2 family inhibitors, Src tyrosine kinase inhibitors, Navitoclax, Dasatinib and quercetin, others)
8.2.2. By application (longevity, senescence inhibition, cardiovascular diseases, degenerative neural diseases, others)
8.2.3. By distribution channel (retail pharmacies, hospital pharmacies, online pharmacies)
8.2.4. By company (2021)
8.2.5. By region
8.3. Commodity Market Map
9. North America Senolytic Drugs Market Outlook
9.1. Market size and forecast
9.1.1. By value
9.2. Market share and forecasts
9.2.1. By type
9.2.2. By app
9.2.3. By distribution channel
9.2.4. By country
9.3. North America: Country Analysis
9.3.1. US senolytic drugs market outlook
9.3.2. Mexico Senolytic Drugs Market Outlook
9.3.3. Outlook for the senolytic drugs market in Canada
10. Europe Senolytic Drugs Market Outlook
11. Asia-Pacific Senolytic Drugs Market Outlook
12. South America Senolytic Drugs Market Outlook
13. Middle East & Africa Senolytic Drugs Market Outlook
14. Market Dynamics
15. Market trends and developments
16. Competitive landscape
16.1. AgeX Therapeutics, Inc.
16.2. Cleara Biotech
16.3. Eternans Ltd.
16.4. FoxBio Inc
16.5. Digital biotech
16.6. TA Sciences, Inc.
16.7. Recursion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/a9jdto